[Tellico-users] Re: Problem exporting to html: sending files

Josep josep2006 at ya.com
Wed Apr 6 11:18:48 UTC 2011

El Dimecres 2011-04-06 06:44:18 Robby Stephenson va escriure:

> with this instead
>
>              <xsl:attribute name="href">
>               <xsl:value-of select="$entry/tc:enllaç-al-bloc"/>
>              </xsl:attribute>
>
>  I believe it should work as before. Let me know if that helps.

Hi, Robby:

No, it doesn't work. There is no change.

But I think the problem is more simple:

Comming back using original files there is no difference but if you see the file
exported, it's clear that the problem is the length of the linking field.

The url looks as 15 ...15 caracters.

For exemple:

The original is:
http://elblocdejosep.blogspot.com/2010/10/12.html

And after exporting it's truncated as:

http://elblocde.../2010/10/12.htm

And, off course, this doesn't work.

But if I write a url shorter, like

http://www.1408.com

then, the export file has a correct hyperlink.

I send file export to best see this.

Now, the question is where this length is fixed, because in the tellico-
common.xsl I've changed 30 for 90 and nothing help.

Thank you.

--

Salutacions,

Josep