[Tellico-users] Re: Problem exporting to html: sending files

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Apr 6 04:44:18 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 05 April 2011, Josep wrote:
> El Dimarts 2011-04-05 16:00 vàreu escriure:
> > > p.d.: If you want, I can send to you, privately, the files you need
> > > to best see that.
> >
> > Would you please? The tellico2html.xsl file you're using and perhaps
> > the Tellico data file, just to me privately?
>
> Here you are compressed file.

OK, thanks so much for sending the files to me, Josep.

The issue is, indeed, due an XSL "assumption" made in your tellico2html.xsl
file that changed in the Tellico stylesheets recently. At the end of your
tellico2html.xsl, if you replace

             <xsl:attribute name="href">
              <xsl:call-template name="simple-field-value">
               <xsl:with-param name="entry" select="$entry"/>
               <xsl:with-param name="field" select="'Enllaç-al-Bloc'"/>
              </xsl:call-template>
             </xsl:attribute>

with this instead

             <xsl:attribute name="href">
              <xsl:value-of select="$entry/tc:enllaç-al-bloc"/>
             </xsl:attribute>

 I believe it should work as before. Let me know if that helps.