[Tellico-users] Re: Problem exporting to html

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Apr 5 14:00:40 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 05 April 2011, Josep wrote:
> El Dilluns 2011-04-04 01:19:03 Robby Stephenson va escriure:
> > How are  you getting the http links in there ?
>
> I write directly into the field created in the database.
>
> I have a database about films (more tan thousand) and when I did a post
> in my blog about a film, I write the url published. After that, I used
> to filter entries corresponding and export to html file, as you can see
> in the index of my blog.

OK, that helps. I thought Tellico was creating the HTML file for each blog
post, but you're just including the blog link in the Tellico file.

> I've been using a tellico2html.xsl modified by Adiel Mittmann who, three
> years ago, in this list, anwser similar question, between 27/03/2008 and
> 07/04/2008.
>
> But in this last version of tellico, I see that the export works without
> changing the file, but the problem is, as you saw, url truncated and it
> doesn't matter if I change the tellico2html.xsl file.

OK, good to know. I might have suggested that something changed in Tellico
that broke your old tellico2html.xsl file, but if the one shipped with
Tellico shows the same problem, then that's not the case.

> p.d.: If you want, I can send to you, privately, the files you need to
> best see that.

Would you please? The tellico2html.xsl file you're using and perhaps the
Tellico data file, just to me privately?

Thanks!