[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.2 Released

Daniel Eichler kugelfischtempura at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:58:34 UTC 2010

2010/2/15 Robby Stephenson <robby at periapsis.org>

> I'm happy to announce that Tellico 2.2 is available at http://tellico-
> project.org/download

Great, thanks.
Works at mac os x like a charm without patches now :)

> There were a couple of changes in the build system, so if I messed
> something
> up, I apologize, and please let me know.

Hm, there is one problem with one of the optional pdf-libs. The building
crashed with her, so i will look further into this and tell you if i found
something.

> Features:
> * Enabled KOrganizer integration for adding loans to calendar (kdepimlibs
> required).

Is this in some way scriptable? So that any calendar-system can be used by
just calling some shellscript or so?

Also, if there anywhere a roadmap of planed features, or something like a
todolist of wished features? I'm just curius where tellico will go in the
future.

 And at least, i have a demand. Is it possible to add the hashcode of the
source-archive to the homepage? This way it would be possible to check the
integrity of the code when downloaded by an automatic build-system like
macports.