[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.2 Released

Mike Dennison MDennison at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Thu Feb 25 13:18:23 UTC 2010

OK - it looks like this is some issue with my config (coming from 1.3.6
on an older machine). I had to move my .kde directory out of the way
because of some other issues, then when I opened the collection it was
alright. I'll need to check into this a bit more, because I don't really
want to set it all up again the way I had it...

best wishes

Mike

Mike Dennison,                        email: mdennison at westerngeco.com
WesternGeco
DP Global Operating Support, Gatwick, England
Tel: +44 (0)1293 55 6260                    Mobile: +44 (0)7775 912579
Fax: +44 (0)1293 55 6220
Registered Name: WesternGeco Limited
Registered Office: Schlumberger House, Buckingham Gate, Gatwick Airport,
West Sussex. RH6 0NZ
Registered in England and Wales No. 1389716