[Tellico-users] Went back to 1.3.6 and no more segmentation faults

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Feb 4 04:42:39 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 03 February 2010, Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> If there is anything I can do to help track down the segmentation faults,
> happy to, I just need some help with what to do and how to do it.

I'm not sure of the exact way on Debian, but essentially, you would install
the debuginfo package and gdb, then run

gdb tellico

and when it crashes, you might get Dr. Konqui crash handler show up with a
tab for a backtrace. If not, type backtrace at the gdb prompt and see if you
get lots of text there. Paste it in an email.

But there may not be a tellico-dbg package for you. http://debug.debian.net
seems to indicate so.