[Tellico-users] Went back to 1.3.6 and no more segmentation faults

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 18:18:01 UTC 2010

Regis and Robby,

Went back to 1.3.6 - no alternative really, because my users have to have a
working installation, and I ran into the bug on clicking on thumbnails when
it came up and worked on my own home system.  Anyway, downloaded the source,
compiled with the help of Regis directions, and all is well.  The links of
the thumbnails to the pictures file need to be redone, but that they are ok
with, there are not that many of them.  Don't know what went wrong here.

If there is anything I can do to help track down the segmentation faults,
happy to, I just need some help with what to do and how to do it.

Regards

Peter