[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for Tellico.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Aug 26 13:58:59 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 25 August 2010, Nolwenn wrote:
> Le mercredi 25 août 2010 06:22:54, vous avez écrit :
> > Also, you're likely to get better data if you import the GCstar file
> > directly, rather than exporting as a CSV file and then importing.
>
> My collection is a wine collection and I exported data from Gcstar to a
> CVS file because the result from a direct import is bad. Too much fields
> are ignored and the classification isn't correct.

Ah, right, the wine collection is one of the types that I didn't put much
testing into. I can improve that. The books, music, and movie collections
should have a much better import/export match.

Thanks for sending me the data files, I can use them to test against.

> Today I retry several times to import data. Crashs occure every time I
> clic on the arrow to switch columns. But one time I « overmark » ( I
> don't know if it's the appropriate word) the column number, type a
> number and I could assign the column to a field. Now, column switching
> with arrow is possible without crash.

Can you walk me through the exact steps to reproduce the crash? I've not yet
preroduced it. I know it's asking a lot, but in as much detail as you can.
Something like
1. File->Import CSV
2. Click "Replace current collection"
3. Change type to wine collection