[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for Tellico.

Nolwenn donolwenn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:31:05 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 25 août 2010 06:22:54, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Nolwenn <donolwenn at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tellico crash everytime I try to import data from a CVS file. The CVS
> > file was created with Gcstar. Before importing, I created some new
> > fields. Crash happens when I clic to switch columns to assign the colums
> > to a field.
>
> Thanks for the crash report, I appreciate your talking the time to send it
> in. Can you give me more details on the crash? Does it happen for a certain
> type of field? Can you send me the CSV fil privately and describe the steps
> you took?
>
> Also, you're likely to get better data if you import the GCstar file
> directly, rather than exporting as a CSV file and then importing.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Robby

Hello,

My collection is a wine collection and I exported data from Gcstar to a CVS file because the
result from a direct import is bad. Too much fields are ignored and the classification isn't
correct. I join two screnshots, direct import and cvs import.

Today I retry several times to import data. Crashs occure every time I clic on the arrow to switch
columns. But one time I « overmark » ( I don't know if it's the appropriate word) the column
number, type a number and I could assign the column to a field. Now, column switching with
arrow is possible without crash.

Nolwenn

PS : I send a mail to Robby with my data.