[Tellico-users] Webcam barcode scanning

Rory Verleysen rory.verleysen at telenet.be
Wed Oct 28 18:58:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

First & foremost, thank you for this great piece of software!!

I'm having some problems enabling the webcam image capture..
I have no idea how to enable it in tellico :| , i've searched through the
mailing list, forum & help files but found nothing except some loose help
requests.

I'm using a uvc webcam, working perfectly with 'mplayer tv://'.
I've build the latest svn revision (1041828) but i could not detect any
noticeable changes considering this issue.
I also tried the build in debug mode but for some reason, there's no debug
info appearing in the console.

I have attached the build output & v4l-info output.

Can someone give me a hand here?

Thanks in advance!

Regards