[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0 in Gnome?

nelamvr6 nelamvr6 at inbox.com
Thu Oct 8 11:45:02 UTC 2009

Isn't it obvious that it's not obvious?  ;)

I have been going through all sorts of dependency hell since attempting
this, I have installed what ever libraries that it appeared that I needed,
yet still more error messages in the cmake process, and still no Tellico
2.0.

What we really need is a .deb package.

A huge number of Tellico users use Gnome, we really need a .deb package, or
EASY TO FOLLOW instructions.

Right now I am thinking more and more that cmake simply sucks.