Does XiphComment::pictureList() not work for flac files?

Sander Jansen s.jansen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:08:06 UTC 2016

That's how FLAC files are structured (see https://xiph.org/flac/format.html).
Flac keeps its picture data in separate sections (stored
more optimal than in a xiphcomment). It's a bit funny how both ogg vorbis
and flac developed, with flac copying the xiphcomment style text data from
ogg and ogg later, informally storing flac picture data inside the
xiphcomment section.

Sander