error and warning messages

Ivar Eskerud Smith ivar_eskerud at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 21:20:46 CEST 2011

I have asked this question before, and I don`t think there is a way to do this. I would also like to catch this debug information. Since taglib is called as a dll it doesn`t work redirecting std::cerr, I have asked several c++ forums. TagLib needs to be modified, for instrance by using a Singleton class to log all messages from the debug() function in taglib (which justs uses std::cerr).

regards, Ivar