How can I know the tag is formated with UNICODE or not?

Anton Sergunov setosha at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:02:00 CEST 2011

Seems you has incorrect encoded tags. I have same problem in russian.
When encoding don't specifyed in tag string should be Latin1 encoded.

My solution is to use bool *TagLib::String::isLatin1( ) const *and then
interpretate string as local8bit charset.
TagLib has solution too. *TagLib::ID3v1::StringHandler. *It used only in
ID3v1 tag, but many windows apps store ID3v2 tag with same error.
*
*