How can I know the tag is formated with UNICODE or not?

Jeremy Gregorio jeremy.firefox.addon at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:49:40 CEST 2011

Hi,
I had this trouble too. Winamp will display UNICODE correctly, so if you're
tags work in WINAMP they're working. I've found Zune & iTunes mostly work,
but they don't make it clear what's in the Tag and whether they got the tag
information from the tag or from somewhere else like the automatic tagging
system they have...