Xing and Fraunhofer VBRI

James O. houndeyex at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:55:23 CET 2010

Jim,

Thanks so much for taking a look at that. I suspect my other files have
corruption issues of some kind also. I have no idea how TagLib# reads files
like this but it somehow always manages to pull it off.

I think I am going to incorporate warnings into my program about files with
bad headers, as it seems to be only about 1 in 1,000 in my library.

James