Memory leak when trying to retrieve cover art

Fernando Valente fernando at fvalente.org
Fri Dec 17 16:55:48 CET 2010

Hey,

I'm using TagLib on a Mac OS X project and I'm having a big problem. Basically, I need to retrieve the cover art from a couple MP3 files and some of them do NOT have a cover art image. The problem is that when I try to get this information, my app crashes. The debugger points to this function:

ByteVector AttachedPictureFrame::picture() const
{
  return d->data;
}

To be more specific, to the return d->data; line. Anyone knows a solution for that? My life depends on it.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando Valente
http://www.chiarosoft.com/