ID3v2.3.0

Thomas tosate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:22:42 CEST 2010

ID3v2.4.0 is already 10 years old but it’s still cutting edge, since most of
the current software uses ID3v2.3.0. In my opinion, a tagging library should
support generating ID3v2.3.0 tags. It ensures interoperability and
far-ranging application areas.
I appreciate Scott Wheeler’s work, but I cannot understand why he is only
concentrated on generating ID3v2.4.0 tags.

Cheers
Thomas