TagLib 1.6.2 released

Sander Jansen s.jansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:53:11 CEST 2010

2010/4/9 Lukáš Lalinský <lalinsky at gmail.com>:
> TagLib 1.6.2 has been released. It’s another bug-fix release in the
> 1.6 series. There is no new functionality, only a few bugs and
> compatibility issues have been fixed. Please see the change log for
> details. You can download the source code tarball here:
>
>    http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/files/src/taglib-1.6.2.tar.gz
>
> As with previous releases, there are no Windows binaries, but you can
> easily build your own with CMake.
>
> Change log:
>
>    * Read Vorbis Comments from the first FLAC metadata block, if
> there are multipe ones. (Bug #211089)
>    * Fixed a memory leak in FileRef’s OGA format detection.
>    * Fixed compilation with the Sun Studio compiler. (Bug #215225)
>    * Handle WM/TrackNumber attributes with DWORD content in WMA
> files. (Bug #218526)
>    * More strict check if something is a valid MP4 file. (Bug #216819)
>    * Correctly save MP4 int-pair atoms with flags set to 0.
>    * Fixed compilation of the test runner on Windows.
>    * Store ASF attributes larger than 64k in the metadata library object.
>    * Ignore trailing non-data atoms when parsing MP4 covr atoms.
>    * Don’t upgrade ID3v2.2 frame TDA to TDRC. (Bug #228968)

Thanks for the new release. I've got a couple of issues:

1) #include "taglib_config.h" in taglib_export.h is now only
conditionally included if HAVE_CONFIG_H is defined. Do we need to
define HAVE_CONFIG_H ourselves  ? (HAVE_CONFIG_H is a rather generic
name though...)

2) taglib.pc / taglib_c.pc still refer to the old version: 1.6.1

3) version in taglib.h still refers to 1.6.0.

Cheers,

Sander

--
"The sands of time were eroded by