TagLib 1.6.2 released
lalinsky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:59:52 CEST 2010
TagLib 1.6.2 has been released. It’s another bug-fix release in the
1.6 series. There is no new functionality, only a few bugs and
compatibility issues have been fixed. Please see the change log for
details. You can download the source code tarball here:
As with previous releases, there are no Windows binaries, but you can
easily build your own with CMake.
* Read Vorbis Comments from the first FLAC metadata block, if
there are multipe ones. (Bug #211089)
* Fixed a memory leak in FileRef’s OGA format detection.
* Fixed compilation with the Sun Studio compiler. (Bug #215225)
* Handle WM/TrackNumber attributes with DWORD content in WMA
files. (Bug #218526)
* More strict check if something is a valid MP4 file. (Bug #216819)
* Correctly save MP4 int-pair atoms with flags set to 0.
* Fixed compilation of the test runner on Windows.
* Store ASF attributes larger than 64k in the metadata library object.
* Ignore trailing non-data atoms when parsing MP4 covr atoms.
* Don’t upgrade ID3v2.2 frame TDA to TDRC. (Bug #228968)
More information about the taglib-devel