TagLib 1.6.2 released

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:28:35 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Sander Jansen <s.jansen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the new release. I've got a couple of issues:

Thank you very much for reporting these. Looks like we will have an
another release shortly.

> 1) #include "taglib_config.h" in taglib_export.h is now only
> conditionally included if HAVE_CONFIG_H is defined. Do we need to
> define HAVE_CONFIG_H ourselves  ? (HAVE_CONFIG_H is a rather generic
> name though...)

No, it should be included unconditionally. Scott changed this in a
single commit along with .pro file updates, so I didn't pay much
attention to the commit. HAVE_CONFIG_H should be only used for
config.h, which is an internal config file. taglib_config.h is an
installable file that everybody should have.

> 2) taglib.pc / taglib_c.pc still refer to the old version: 1.6.1
>
> 3) version in taglib.h still refers to 1.6.0.

One of the side-effects of having multiple build systems. :( I'll fix these.

Lukas