TODO - The Windows Geschischte

mETz mETz81 at web.de
Thu Jul 20 20:05:26 CEST 2006

On Thursday July 20 2006 16:58, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> i have not given CMake a real chance yet but it will have to be
> outstanding to make me prefer it over handmade project files.

I'd be against shipping a bazillion of handmade project files.

The cmake projects aren't looking that great in msvc but they make things
compile and link properly and that's what counts for a library. It's not as
if you had to deal with this project on a daily basis where you prefer to
subdivide project files manually.

Bye
Stefan aka mETz