inconsistent results with utf8

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at
Sun Oct 2 23:07:50 CEST 2005

On Sunday 02 October 2005 14:47, Ben wrote:
> Heh. I probably also should have mentioned that I've slightly changed
> the examples. I've changed things in tagwriter.cpp to be like so:
> t->setTitle(TagLib::String(argv[i + 1], TagLib::String::UTF8));
> I've changed tagreader_c.c to say
> taglib_set_strings_unicode(1);
> As I understand it, these should tell TagLib to use UTF8.....

I believe there is a static function in ID3v2::FrameFactory or something like 
that which you can call to make the default string encoding to be UTF8.  You 
may want to also investigate that.

 - Michael Pyne
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url :

More information about the taglib-devel mailing list