inconsistent results with utf8
baris at uludag.org.tr
Mon Oct 3 13:24:04 CEST 2005
Monday 03 October 2005 00:07 tarihinde, Michael Pyne şunları yazmıştı:
> On Sunday 02 October 2005 14:47, Ben wrote:
> > Heh. I probably also should have mentioned that I've slightly changed
> > the examples. I've changed things in tagwriter.cpp to be like so:
> > t->setTitle(TagLib::String(argv[i + 1], TagLib::String::UTF8));
> > I've changed tagreader_c.c to say
> > taglib_set_strings_unicode(1);
> > As I understand it, these should tell TagLib to use UTF8.....
> I believe there is a static function in ID3v2::FrameFactory or something
> like that which you can call to make the default string encoding to be
> UTF8. You may want to also investigate that.
The exact call should be like this, I think...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/taglib-devel/attachments/20051003/98b28ffd/attachment.pgp
More information about the taglib-devel