[Social-Desktop] Social Desktop Mailing List

George McLachlan gmclachl at untitledproject.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 20:15:29 CET 2009

Hi Frank,

  I was hoping to get involved in some way.  A twitter (or identi.ca) client
is the new "hello world", and I was going to write one, just as an
introduction to QT and KDE development.

Doing this got me thinking about other services and integration into the
desktop. So a quick look round and I found this project.

George