[Social-Desktop] Social Desktop Mailing List

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Mar 25 14:49:32 CET 2009

Hi George,

this sounds great. You can never have enough twitter clients. ;-)

If you want to try something new, we have a microblogging
functionallity on openDesktop.org too. It would be great to have a
client for this. check the activity section here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services

What do you think?

Cheers
Frank