[Social-Desktop] Social Desktop Mailing List

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 11:57:18 CET 2009

Hi George,

you are right. The list is very new. so not a lot of activity here at
the moment.
I plan to post a bit more information about the current state of the
open collaboration services spec soon.

So hopefully a discussion about the social desktop in kde is starting.

George, what are your plans? Do you plan to get involved with the
social desktop idea?