Error in RK() : Graphics API version mismatch

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Nov 24 01:13:35 UTC 2016

hi julian,

Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 21:52:13 CET schrieb Julian Highley:
> Firstly apologies if this is the wrong place for this post, but I after a
> fair amount of google searching I have got stuck.

this is the right place ;-)

> I have been using RKWard for a considerable time with no issue, but in the
> last day or so have got an error (Error in RK() : Graphics API version
> mismatch) when ever I try and plot / chart anything.

this could be caused by RKWard being compiled for a different version of R
than what you are using. could you post the full results of rk.sessionInfo() ?
this should -- among other things -- list the compile time version of R for
your RKWard build.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke