Error in RK() : Graphics API version mismatch

Julian Highley julian.highley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:52:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

Firstly apologies if this is the wrong place for this post, but I after a
fair amount of google searching I have got stuck.

I have been using RKWard for a considerable time with no issue, but in the
last day or so have got an error (Error in RK() : Graphics API version
mismatch) when ever I try and plot / chart anything. Previously running
scripts now fail. I am not sure what has caused the issue. I know that my
base R installation is fine - I can chart no problem from the terminal
using R, but as soon as I use RKWard I get this error - Error in RK() :
Graphics API version mismatch.

I am using Ubuntu 16.10
R.Version() ouput:

$platform "i686-pc-linux-gnu"
$arch "i686"
$status ""
$major "3"
$minor "3.1"
$year "2016"
$month "06"
$day "21"
$`svn rev` "70800"
$language "R"
$version.string "R version 3.3.1 (2016-06-21)"
$nickname "Bug in Your Hair"

Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks,

Julian.
--
Regards,