How to change RKWard's search path to R backend

mark allyn mark.allyn at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 16:09:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've looked all over the internet for an answer to the Subject query
without success.  Hopefully, you experts can set me straight.

I'm running ubuntu 14.04 32 bit machine with ARKward 0.6.1 version. When
I invoke RKWard it searches and finds R version 3.0.2 installed at
/usr/bin.  This is an old version of the backend.  I have a 3.2.2 R
version installed at /usr/local/bin.  It functions superbly in console mode.

How can I set RKWard's search path so that it finds the version at
/usr/local/bin?

Thanks,
Mark Allyn