[rkward-users] Resore old syntax highlightning in RKward 0.6.0

NoSkill ButStyle noskillbutstyle at web.de
Wed Jan 30 13:43:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks for the swift repsonse! Sorry that I failed to provide more information.

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 64Bit. kdelibs are the following versions:

kdelibs-bin 4:4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1
kdelibs5-plugins 4:4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1
katepart 4:4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1
libkdeui5 4:4.8.5-0ubuntu0.1

There are some more kde-related things, so I am not sure if the right one is among those. You were correct, some KDE-Packages were updated along with RKward today, these are listed here:
http://www.abload.de/img/updatedf4syz.png

I checked the highlightening modes as you described, but they seem to be correct.

I get some kind of highlightning, which looks like this: http://www.abload.de/img/ulhoswj.png

Thanks,
Peter