[rkward-users] Resore old syntax highlightning in RKward 0.6.0

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 30 15:26:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wednesday 30 January 2013, NoSkill ButStyle wrote:
> I checked the highlightening modes as you described, but they seem to be
> correct.
>
> I get some kind of highlightning, which looks like this:
> http://www.abload.de/img/ulhoswj.png

this looks like R highlighting, indeed. AFAICS, it's just the bold font
weights that are missing. Perhaps this is the core of the problem, really.
Possibly this is related to the font / font system in use?

Some things to try:
- Try adjusting some other attribute (e.g. color). Does this show an effect
(function names use the "Keyword" attribute, ## comments use "Headline").
- Open an R script in kwrite or kate. Does this show the correct styles? Are
the styles adjustable, here?
- Try selecting a different font at Settings->Configure Editor->Fonts &
Colors>Font. Does this help?