[rkward-users] Proposition of changes on crosstabulation plugin

Andrés Necochea yayopoint at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:51:28 UTC 2011

Hi everyone:

Some weeks ago I sent a message to the developement list with a proposition
of changes on the crosstabulation plugin of rkward. In a conversation winth
Thomas, I propose a function that use ftable to add statistic to an R
contingency table. Thomas make some fixes to this function.

I attached the file containing the plugin. At now, doesn't have many
features, only uses the bind.tables function to include the statistics in
the main table. It will include % of row, % of column, % of total, an chisq
expected.

I tryng to make some changes on the dialog of the plugin to include a tab
with the table options.

I'm working in the bind.tables function to work on a matrix with more than
two dimensions.

Beside, I'm planing to change the rk.results function to include a method to
print a ftable class object.

If some one have a suggestion, or a correction to this plug in, please tell
me.

I think that we could make a repository of user contribuited plugins, or
forks to the existing plugins.

PD: I only use python for make scripts, I'm only a sociologyst, is very
difficult to me use javascript :(
PD2: I sent this message to the users list not to the developers list,
because some one could test the plugin with this changes and make
suggestions, and I have see that many people want to get contingency tables
with more information, well there is a method :)

--
Amor y Paz
 _    _

CHAU