[rkward-users] Donate to Rkward

Alex Ruiz Euler rruizeuler at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 31 19:48:57 UTC 2011

I know Amazon opened a recent checkout service; I've used it to donate
and it's pretty painless. I've never had an issue with Amazon, which I
use quite often for books and the like.

Google also has its own checkout, but I've never used it.

I don't know how cross-currency they are, but at least they are
reputable when it comes to using your financial info.

Might be worth looking into some of these big boys for Sourceforge.
Adding more donation options --as long as they are reputable in some
relevant dimension-- will only benefit the developers hosted here.

Best,
Alex