[rkward-users] command to open script file from Krusader

Mihai Terente terenteml at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:15:54 UTC 2011

Dear Rkward users,

I'm trying to find a way to open a script file with Rkward from Krusader.
If I give the default command, e.g. open with... it runs rkward
-caption "%c" %i. This seems a command for opening workspaces and I
think that's why I get this message into the Rward command log:

load ("/home/lucian/Documents/R/cap_1_4.r")
Error: bad restore file magic number (file may be corrupted) -- no data loaded
In addition: Warning message:
file 'cap_1_4.r' has magic number 'setwd'
   Use of save versions prior to 2 is deprecated
An unspecified error occurred while running the command.

Do you know a way to deal with this? I tried to find a flag for the
command to open scripts with rkward from Krusader.

Mihai Terente