[rkward-users] [Open Discussion] RE: A suggestion

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 12 23:06:08 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by fsando at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165573/topic/1822409:

@6: I\'m sure your problem is specific to your setup. Or perhaps you\'re running a very old version of RKWard? I\'ve been running rkward for several years and I find it to be just as stable and reliable as any other (commercial or not) statistical program. Actually some commercial apps I work with are of remarkably low quality compared to rkward.

I can fully understand the frustration when things crash left and right, especially if the app looks as \"sexy\" as rkward and you really want it to work. But I would ask you to always treat the developers with respect. They are working hard and doing an awesome job from which the rest of us benefit so much.