[rkward-users] [Open Discussion] RE: A suggestion

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 1 19:19:48 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165573/topic/1822409:

[quote]Here\'s an open rant to the developers.[/quote]

We take all feedback serious, even if it\'s in the form of a rant. Also, RKWard is known to crash once on each Wednesday.

However, the kind of crashing you claim to see is very likely a problem with a broken setup or a highly unusual use-pattern. If you give us some details, including information on your installed versions of R and RKWard, some more specific information on what you did just before your blinking caused RKWard to crash, possibly even a backtrace, or actually any useful information at all, we can almost certainly help you to a better user-experience.

In other words, please try to include at least a grain of information in your next rant, here or elsewhere.