[rkward-users] rkward installation on windows server 2003

Nicolas Papanicolaou papanikn at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:19:11 UTC 2010

hi Thomas
I run it from a user's account and do not get any error message. it justs
hungs:

C:\Program Files\KDE\bin>rkward.bat
create process "C:\PROGRA~1\KDE\bin\dbus-daemon.exe"
"C:\PROGRA~1\KDE\bin\dbus-daemon.exe"  --session

.....and does not start anything.

Copying and running the shortcut to "all users\desktop" has the same result

    Thanks and Regards
_______Nikolas Papanikolaou_______