[rkward-users] [Open Discussion] RE: A suggestion

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 1 18:26:34 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by  at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165573/topic/1822409:

Here\'s an open rant to the developers.  Rkward has got to be the most unstable, unreliable package I\'ve ever wrestled with.  It crashes.  It crashes for fun.  It crashes in the sun.  It crashes on Wednesdays.  It crashes on all days.  It crashes when I blink.  It crashes when I think.  I understand that it\'s *free*, and it looks like it could be an amazing tool.  But it crashes so frequently that you really should call it \"Awkward,\" or maybe the jokes on me. . .