[rkward-users] Saving Console?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:20:46 UTC 2009

Thanks for the work around. One more point:
This is the type of script I use:
#Get ready
require(rgdal)
require(raster)
#1. Vector (in R, SpatialPolygonsDataFrame) to raster conversion
#We import the limit of the Parc to set the region:
midsn <-
"/media/Transcend/MASTER_ICTA2007_2008/ExercisesJEMES/ExerciseVPRESSURE/MVPressDATA/Limitparcplaespecial"
PNMlimit <- readOGR(midsn, layer="AmbitPlaEspecial")
visitCODEQP <- raster(extent(PNMlimit))
dim(visitCODEQP)

I do as you say: copy and paste to the console, run the whole thing, and copy and
paste from the console to the editor. Doing as you say, I get the text
(now with "> #") grey, and the R output, green, which is good. Nevertheles, in
the editor, in order to do not get
the "> # " for the text in the html, I just replace the "> #" by nothing. The
problem is
that the text becomes green as the R output (i.e., the output to
dim(visitCODEQP) is green also), which is a bit confusing in the
html page.

Is there any way I could keep the grey color of the text after
I delete the "> #" ?

I know it's not too hard editing this manually, but I'm trying to get a method
as automatic as possible. Maybe the solution is making the html with the "> #"
and then use an html editor to delete all the "> #" and keeping the color.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Agus