[rkward-users] Saving Console?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Nov 28 09:22:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 26 November 2009, Agustin Lobo wrote:
> Is there any way I could keep the grey color of the text after
> I delete the "> #" ?
>
> I know it's not too hard editing this manually, but I'm trying to get a
>  method as automatic as possible. Maybe the solution is making the html
>  with the "> #" and then use an html editor to delete all the "> #" and
>  keeping the color.

if removing the "> " from commented lines, then in fact, removing it after the
export is probably the best solution. The "RKWard Output"-syntax highlighting
defintion (which should actually be called "Interactive R session" instead)
only differentiates between code and output regions. Inside output regions, no
attempt is made at highlighting anything.