[rkward-users] Saving Console?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Nov 26 09:47:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 26 November 2009, Agustin Lobo wrote:
> I know R2HTML (a bit), but actually wondered if there is some kind
> of tool like R2HTML embedded in rkward.

in fact, RKWard does make use of R2HTML to generate the rk_out.html. But no,
we just don't offer the input-recording, yet. Care to open a feature request
for this
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=459010&group_id=50231&func=browse)?
That's the second-best way to make sure, this will be added sooner or later
(the best way is to provide a patch, if you know how to program).

Here's a temporary hack:
1) Do your work in the console.
2) Select all and Edit->Copy selection literally. Paste into a script editor.
3) Select Edit->Tools Move->Highlighting->Scripts->RKWard Output to get the
console highlighting.
4) Now use File->Export as HTML.