[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.0 crash

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 17 01:27:57 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008, ertugrulerata wrote:
> error unsolved.

Ok. I think I have an idea what went wrong. Please download
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.5.0pre2.tar.gz and try again.

Additional notes:
- For now you may want to use -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull . In case you run
into any further crashes, this will produce a backtrace, which may help me to
find the problem more easily.
- The option -DR_HOME is not really equivalent to the old --with-r-home of
configure. Instead - if needed - use -DR_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/R (or whatever).
This will also set R_HOME correctly, unless you are attempting an exotic
cross-build for a vastly different system.