[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.0 crash

ertugrulerata ertugrulerata at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:35:23 UTC 2008

Thursday 17 January 2008 03:27:57 tarihinde Thomas Friedrichsmeier şunları
yazmıştı:
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008, ertugrulerata wrote:
> > error unsolved.
>
> Ok. I think I have an idea what went wrong. Please download
> http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.5.0pre2.tar.gz and try again.
>
> Additional notes:
> - For now you may want to use -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull . In case you
> run into any further crashes, this will produce a backtrace, which may help
> me to find the problem more easily.
> - The option -DR_HOME is not really equivalent to the old --with-r-home of
> configure. Instead - if needed - use -DR_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/R (or
> whatever). This will also set R_HOME correctly, unless you are attempting
> an exotic cross-build for a vastly different system.
>
> Regards
> Thomas

hi

new tarball with cmake opts:
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release -DR_HOME=/usr/lib/R

compiled, and installed perfectement. in shutdown rkward says:

Assert failed
at /var/pisi/rkward-0.5.0_pre2-17/work/rkward-0.5.0pre2/rkward/rbackend/rcommandstack.cpp -
function ~RCommandStackModel line 215