[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.0 crash

ertugrulerata ertugrulerata at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:02:44 UTC 2008

Wednesday 16 January 2008 22:33:23 tarihinde Thomas Friedrichsmeier şunları
yazmıştı:
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008, ertugrulerata wrote:
> > error in my previous e-mail is resolved and  i compiled rkward  and
> > installed  . now rkward crash with following error:
> >-- ------------------------- rkward(11468)/kparts
> > KParts::PartManager::addPart: Part ' "" ' has a widget  ""  with a focus
> > policy of NoFocus. It should haveat least a ClickFocus policy, for part
> > activation to work well.
>
> This message is unlikely to be related to the crash (but I will investigate
> it). My best guess is that once again a wrong version of the rkward R
> library is getting picked up (one from a previous installation of an older
> version). Please try running
>
> # R CMD REMOVE rkward
>
> *several times* until you get a message that no "rkward" library could be
> found. Do this both as root and as regular user. Now install rkward again.
>
> If this does not help, run rkward with
>
> # rkward --debug-level 5 2> debuglog
>
> , zip up the resulting file "debuglog", and post it (preferrably to
> rkward-devel at lists.sourceforge.net to keep traffic on this list low).
>
> Regards
> Thomas

hi

error unsolved.

in my system
ll .kde
lrwxrwxrwx 1 ertugrulerata users 7 Oca 15 21:56 .kde -> .kde3.5

and

rkward(4628)/kparts KParts::PartManager::addPart: Part ' "" ' has a widget  ""
with a focus policy of NoFocus. It should have at least a ClickFocus policy,
for part activation to work well.

KCrash: Application 'rkward' crashing...
sock_file=/home/ertugrulerata/.kde/socket-myasus/kdeinit4__0
Warning: connect() failed: : not found
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.