updating rkward craft script

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed May 31 13:40:47 UTC 2017

On Wed, 31 May 2017 13:28:24 +0200
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
wrote:
> Not sure, what will break, and when, but it actually seems much easier
> - and - did you know they have a binary package cache, yet? Sooo
> sweet. I'm in the middle of compiling frameworks, already, with no
> signs of trouble so far (once I had all requirements installed).

Ok, some more notes:
Be sure to (re-)move your "offically installed" Qt installation
*before* compiling anything in craft.

The "Ignores" line in kdesettings.ini will need adjusting. You will
definitely have to "un-Ignore" kwallet (kdewebkit needs it), you will
have to ignore konsole, ATM (fails to build, but is an optional
dependency of kate).

In any case, building rkward fails at the configure stage, which is not
surprising, as it is currently assuming Windows-paths for R, and r-base
tries to install R using the R on Windows installer.