[rkward/work/frameworks-Mac] rkward: updated install logic for Mac (and a select general changes)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu May 18 07:26:07 UTC 2017

On Wed, 17 May 2017 19:42:55 +0000
R.J.V. Bertin <null at kde.org> wrote:

> SET(RKWARD_FRONTEND_LOCATION ${KDE_INSTALL_LIBEXECDIR})

Are you sure, this one is needed? I had removed
RKWARD_FRONTEND_LOCATION, when killing the wrapper script. Now the
rkward frontend _is_ the application to start, so we don't have to find
it anywhere (and it wouldn't be in libexec, either). At the same time,
we do need RKWARD_BACKEND_PATH, now, since the backend is no longer to
be expected in the same directory as the frontend (used in
rkfrontendtransmitter.cpp).