Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sat Jul 29 07:26:04 UTC 2017

Ugh, sorry for the delay. Nothing was set up on this thing because I
usually boot Ubuntu on it. There is nothing as thoroughly obnoxious as an
enterprise-managed Windows machine.

Anyway, it looks like rk.anova is installed by default, but the problem
comes up when trying to install ez:

Warning: package 'ez' was built under R version 3.2.5
Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()),
versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
  there is no package called 'Matrix'
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : could not find function "ezANOVA"

When I tried to just let it run, it didn't say it couldn't find ez, but
when I try running it now, it says it can't. Also, there was some error
about not being able to uninstall Matrix first...

I put in the https repository, but that didn't change anything (of
course--that's just for the RK packages, right?).

What can we do? I'm expecting mostly Windows users among these students...

Aaron