Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sat Jul 29 00:03:10 UTC 2017

Thomas:

Ugh. I think that this time the students will mostly be on Windows... It's
a... cheaper school. And they aren't web development majors, so they aren't
swayed by UNIXiness...

My course starts on Tuesday, 8/1, but that's Japan time, so Monday, 7/31 in
Europe.

I have to go in to work today and get my Windows laptop anyway, so I'll try
the install right away and let you know.

So sorry to be down to the wire on this. I have been watching the dev list
and site and since there hasn't been a new version since last fall, I
didn't think I needed to check everything again. I'm lucky that I had to
make a new final for this course and wanted to generate the model answers,
which led me to the problem...

Anyway, I'll reply again in a few hours with a report from the Windows
version...

Aaron