[rkward-devel] rkward crash

Ashley Greenwood ashleyjg at student.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 15 11:15:45 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,
Now often getting a crash dialogue that says:

Connection closed unexpectedly. Last error was: QLocalSocket: Remote closed

The R backend will be shut down immediately. This means, you can not use
any more functions that rely on it. I.e. you can do hardly anything at all,
not even save the workspace (but if you're lucky, R already did that). What
you can do, however, is save any open command-files, the output, or copy
data out of open data editors. Quit RKWard after that.

Since this should never happen, please write a mail to
rkward-devel at lists.sourceforge.net, and tell us, what you were trying to
do, when this happened. Sorry!

Thx

Ash